We are happy to announce that we will be opening for the season Sunday May 2nd at 8 am.
Given the current situation of our province, we are taking extra precautions to ensure Debert Golf Club is a safe and comfortable environment for everyone.
The safety of our guests and staff is our number one priority, so please take a moment to read all of our guidelines.
- You MUST book a tee time by phone before arriving – 902-662-4499, walk-ons are not permitted and we cannot allow you on the course without a pre booked tee time.
- There will be 15 minute intervals between tee times.
- Due to the provincial lockdown and restrictions on traveling between communities, we will not be accepting any tee time bookings from anyone outside of Colchester County.
- We have to ensure that physical distancing of 6 ft is being practised everywhere on the course, driving range, parking area and clubhouse.
- Masks are mandatory in all areas of the clubhouse.
- There is a sanitizing station as you walk into the clubhouse, we ask that everyone sanitizes their hands upon entering.
- We have marked areas in the clubhouse for green fee, cart rental and beverage payments, which will allow 3 people in at a time. Please wait outside if there are people ahead of you, 6 ft apart.
- At this time our seating area in the clubhouse, screened in room and deck area are closed, until restrictions are lifted.
- Flag poles are not to be touched or removed, we have the same restrictions as last season.
We will be strictly adhering to all guidelines so we ask that you work with us to keep things running smoothly.
You may pay for your memberships if you haven’t already done so when you arrive.
Hours for the time being will be:
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Weekends- 8:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.